- Joined
- Jun 15, 2008
- Messages
- 1,469
sorry it took so long .. was busy at work ..
Here you go ..
![]()
That is great!!!
Had Non local trying to get all his toys together on the maps but it didn't work out as planned

sorry it took so long .. was busy at work ..
Here you go ..
![]()

I saved the first one medicinary, i like it. Im goin to try a get a cool screenshot in game and pm you with it for a sweet custom wallpaper. your too cool man
Make sure you deactivate your HUD .. unless you like me crop the Hud
AlohaWTF!!!!! Why are you so good at this stuff its INCREDIBLE!!!!

do you need it resized ?
Where did you find this original image?
Medicinery the more I find out about you, the more I just want to give you a big giant bear hug!
THESE ARE AMAZING!
-Capt
