eGo Wallpapers BF3

sorry it took so long .. was busy at work ..

Here you go ..

heavymetalwallyego.jpg

That is great!!!

Had Non local trying to get all his toys together on the maps but it didn't work out as planned :)
 
I saved the first one medicinary, i like it. Im goin to try a get a cool screenshot in game and pm you with it for a sweet custom wallpaper. your too cool man
 
I saved the first one medicinary, i like it. Im goin to try a get a cool screenshot in game and pm you with it for a sweet custom wallpaper. your too cool man


Sounds great ;) Make sure you deactivate your HUD .. unless you like me crop the Hud ;) Aloha
 
Since I returning . I could use some ideas .. kinda rusty :D like to refresh my PS skills a bit ;) Let me know .. Aloha
 
Sorry .. couldn't sleep .. so I made this for you guys . let me know if you need it in a different resolution ;) Aloha . Luv .. MED

bf3aftmego.jpg
 
Last edited:
Medicinery the more I find out about you, the more I just want to give you a big giant bear hug!

THESE ARE AMAZING!

-Capt
 
Where did you find this original image?


Somewhere Online I still get the orig if you like it . Aloha

Medicinery the more I find out about you, the more I just want to give you a big giant bear hug!

THESE ARE AMAZING!

-Capt

lol the more you tell me that the more I ll get afraid some day you'd actually do it lol :D
 
Last edited:
I like em, the first one is my favorite but I don't need one. But still they're really cool.
 
Back
Top