I'll be gone for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewie574

EGO Zealot
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
1,755
Tomorrow morning, I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out, so I'll be incapacitated for a few days. Take care everyone, and I'll be back as soon as I don't feel like a chipmunk!
 
Good luck. All four at once, or just a few? If it's just one or two, you may not need more than a day off your feet.
 
Yes, it was all 4 teeth at once. Post surgery all doctored up:
XXFeP.jpg
 
Psh you can play after getting surgery, I've gotten wrist and throat surgery and played games afterwords. Lol anyways good luck to you.
 
Psh you can play after getting surgery, I've gotten wrist and throat surgery and played games afterwords. Lol anyways good luck to you.

Not the best advice for others, perhaps. Do what is right for you, everyone has different thresholds for pain, etc.

-Blue
 
Yikes...4 at once? I hope i'm lucky enough to not have wisdom teeth....Hope you have a speedy recovery
 
Yikes...4 at once? I hope i'm lucky enough to not have wisdom teeth....Hope you have a speedy recovery

IIRC, everyone has wisdom teeth. Most people need them removed due to the size of their mouth, whether or not they had braces, etc. I had to have mine removed because they were coming in sideways as opposed to straight up.
 
IIRC, everyone has wisdom teeth. Most people need them removed due to the size of their mouth, whether or not they had braces, etc. I had to have mine removed because they were coming in sideways as opposed to straight up.

Oh i heard that only some people get them. Oh well. Let me change my past statement: I hope my wisdom teeth don't have to be removed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top