Computer's

OS: Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
CPU: Quad core Intel Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) @ 3.5 GHz w/ Hyperthreading and Turbo Boost up to 3.9 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 @ 1600 MHz
GFX: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 w/ 2GB DDR5 VRAM
SSD: 120 GB 530MB/s read / 510 MB/s write
HD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda

Monitor: Nixeus Vue 27" @ 2560x1440 pixels

Next you're going to be telling me I needed to go with 4 nVIDIA GeForce GTX 680s running 12 40" monitors?
 
I have an own build, but now is an old own build :[ very old . But in the next comin' days I'm gonna be getting new Processor and Motherboard (yay!). Not the most expensive but new..
 
OS: Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
CPU: Quad core Intel Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) @ 3.5 GHz w/ Hyperthreading and Turbo Boost up to 3.9 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 @ 1600 MHz
GFX: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 w/ 2GB DDR5 VRAM
SSD: 120 GB 530MB/s read / 510 MB/s write
HD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda

Monitor: Nixeus Vue 27" @ 2560x1440 pixels

Next you're going to be telling me I needed to go with 4 nVIDIA GeForce GTX 680s running 12 40" monitors?

So much hardware on such a terrible operation system :P
 
Intel 3rd Generation Core i7 3610QM @ 2.3ghz
Nvidia GeForce GT 650M
8GB DDR3 RAM
1TB 5400 RPM Drive

Monitor is the integrated, 1366x768 or my TV, Vizio M420 1920x1080


It should be noted this is a 14 inch laptop, Alienware M14x R2 as I mentioned before. It's replacing my first generation Viao F. I only use laptops because I move around a lot and like to be able to take it with me.
 
Windows 8 :D
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50 GHz 2.50 GHZ
RAM: 4.00 GB (Usable: 3.78 GB)
64-bit Operating System
 
Model: Home-built Me
Case: thermaltake v3
Power supply: Corsair Professional Series Gold AX1200
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black
Motherboard: GA-MA790FX-UD4P
Memory: 12Gb DDR3 OC
HD: Sata 1 Tb 7200 , Sata 1 Tb storage 90% full lol
Video: 2X AMD Hd 4870 x2s OCed CrossfireX
Monitor: LG W2253t & Now my main is a 47 Vizio mounted on the wall :P
Sound: Built in awesome RealTek Hd
Speakers: Altec lansing set & Pioneer Cs-r590 Full size home entertainment
Headphone's: Plantronics Gamecoms
Webcam/Vid: Sanyo Xacti cg6
Keyboard: Microsoft
Mouse: Hp Voodoo Dna
Mouse Surface:Forminco cant find it anywhere
Cooling: 7x blue led fans, Cool It Systems Domino A.L.C
OS: Win 7 Ulti 64 bit

will upgrade when AMD gets there stuff together
 
Ive built 30+ computers. Link to my toys in my signature.
 
Last edited:
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
System RAM: 10 GB
CPU Name: AMD A8-5500
Video Card: Radeon HD 7560D
Headset: Sennheiser HD600
Keyboard: Terribad Acer keyboard
Mouse: Razer Naga
Language: English
Hard Drive Seagate 1TB
 
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Pro
System RAM: 4 GB (was 8gb until one 4gb stick went bad :/)
CPU Name: AMD Athlon II x4 635
Video Card: Nvidia 460GTX
Headset: Wireless- Logitech G930 / Headphones- Sennheiser 202
Keyboard: Xtremegear
Mouse: Some cheap knockoff
Language: English
Hard Drive: Caviar Blue 1.5tb
 
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU; 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs),
12288MB RAM

ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series x2
Acer S243HL 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz); SONY TV 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz); SyncMaster 1200 x 1600(p) (60.000Hz)

Logitech Optical Gaming Mouse G400.
G15 Logitech keyboard.
5.1 Creative surround sound; SteelSeries 5H v2

SAMSUNG HD502HJ F:269.6gb (T:476.8gb)
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex USB Device F:212.4gb (T:476.9gb)
ST3000DM001-9YN166 F:2277.2gb (T:2861.5gb)

Case:Aurora
Motherboard: Alienware
 
I've been trying to do that for 3 years now. I have a Dell Laptop, that isn't good enough to run most games, and I run TF2 on lower than the lowest settings possible to get good fps.

Model? Mine is a Dell Inspiron 6400. Less than a toaster.
 
Back
Top