- Joined
- Jul 8, 2009
- Messages
- 4,834
Dell Laptop
I know that pain. Used to have a dell laptop before I built my own computer. So great to move up.
Dell Laptop
OS: Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
CPU: Quad core Intel Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) @ 3.5 GHz w/ Hyperthreading and Turbo Boost up to 3.9 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 @ 1600 MHz
GFX: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 w/ 2GB DDR5 VRAM
SSD: 120 GB 530MB/s read / 510 MB/s write
HD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda
Monitor: Nixeus Vue 27" @ 2560x1440 pixels
Next you're going to be telling me I needed to go with 4 nVIDIA GeForce GTX 680s running 12 40" monitors?

So much hardware on such a terrible operating system![]()
I think most people just misunderstand it. It's quite nice if you are used to it xD

Atari 2600
I've been trying to do that for 3 years now. I have a Dell Laptop, that isn't good enough to run most games, and I run TF2 on lower than the lowest settings possible to get good fps.
Model? Mine is a Dell Inspiron 6400. Less than a toaster.
windows 97 server