- Joined
- Nov 24, 2009
- Messages
- 1,032
So... I was browsing through different threads on our forum until I got a warning saying this thread contains a site that is known for it's malware viruses. This "error" occured when I was at the "Best .gif's on the internets"-thread.
Am I the only one who got this warning? If I am the only one my PC is probably trippin', if that's the case go ahead and ignore it. If I'm NOT the only one, this might be the start of loads of computers getting Malware.
I hope I'm the only one.
Cheers
Am I the only one who got this warning? If I am the only one my PC is probably trippin', if that's the case go ahead and ignore it. If I'm NOT the only one, this might be the start of loads of computers getting Malware.
I hope I'm the only one.
Cheers


























