Sorry, everyone

FPSMaines

I made one post
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
4
I must withdraw from eGO. I have since lost interest in these types of games and I must leave. If I posted this in the wrong forum, my apologies. Also, if I wasted anyone's time, sorry about that, I thought I would be here for longer.

Regards,

FPSMaines
 
FPSMaines, eGO will always be here just in case you gain interests in "these types of games" again. Good luck with whatever you're going to do, and where ever you may end up. All the best to you!
 
eGO will always be here if you decide to change your mind!

Have a good one.

Regards,
-Ovrclok
 
i wish you good luck with your future endeavours, though appearently it won't be with us

maybe someday you'll find your way back here
 
Last edited:
Sorry to see you go, even though I never met you, good luck and all the best for you.
 
Hey, i quit the day after i joined .
Look at the ol'man now !
As you know,we'll be expecting you back soon..........:O
 
Best of luck in your walk of life, wherever it leads.

For the record this doesn't require a forum post. Should you rejoin and re-resign in the future you only need PM someone from your division's leadership.
 
Good luck in the world! Ego will be here with open arms waiting for your return! Hope you go far!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top