Y do you love this clan?

5starGeneralAlphaSnake

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,272
Y do you love this clan?

I love the clan because it has more than one type of game and the admins advisors and everyone is way nicer than my last clan.

Now you tell y...
 
In 3 words:
1:Respect
2:Fun
3:Friendly
AND the the most important thing why i love this clan: RYDER is eGO member!! ;)
 
Same here, everything about this clan is Great and it gives me a surge of pride to be able to say I'm in this clan.
 
well mainly for me

!. The Members are all awesome.
@. The servers are fun to play on and we have so many.
 
I hate this clan you all are a bunch of noobs :P

just kidding, i like it cuz of how many people are in. Its nice to get to talk with the foreigners I otherwise wouldn't have ever met.
 
No cursing, friendly members, and people from many countries that add diversity.
 
Maturity, All about gaming not about ranks (like other clans),and The amount of people.
 
I love eGO becouse:

1. Nice members / admins.
2. We have a lot of fun here.
3. We are nice at each other.
4. We got a lot of active members.
5. Our servers is really good and popular.

:)
 
Let's see;
Maturity
Fun
Controll over the servers
Populair servers
And; eGO

There's not a community alike, no servers alike and the most fun to play with players, are in eGO.
 
jesus peart, change your sig already, its creepy

Oh yeah, eGO rules!!
 
Peart's sig is creapy? Did you miss Chair's previous avatar? That one gave me bad dreams :O
 
Back
Top