- Joined
- Apr 12, 2008
- Messages
- 3,780
It's that time of year again. Time for me to quit slacking and get cracking if I'm going to meet my ban quota for the year.* It's also time for some traditional celebrations; one of which is the TF2 Holiday Card mailings. ModusPwnens did it the past 2 years, but sadly I haven't seen her around much of late. I thought it was a cool idea and one of those quirky things that makes Hat Fortress Division into Best Division. So this year I'm going to pick up the torch...and burn your little huts....er....I mean, send out the cards this year.
Basic rules from last year seemed to work just fine. Let's review:
If you'd like a card, make sure you...
-ask a parent to get mail from a complete stranger if you're under 18
-send me your mailing address in a PM
What you should NOT do:
-post your mailing address on this thread
-send me any contact info WITHOUT permission if you are under 18. I have no mind to violate COPPA or otherwise run afoul of the law.
-send me your email address. I can't internet these to you.
-send me your telephone number. I can't telephone these either.
-complain when you receive a box of bees, some mustard, a cheese log, or my lawn clippings. Remember, you're the one who agreed to accept a package from Idol. You really should have put some more thought into that first.
Q&A:
-Q: Do I have to send you my full name?
-A: Nope, I can make it out to xosniper if you want. Do keep it clean though. I shan't be putting obscenities in the Post for all to see. eGO rules apply.
-Q: What if I live over seas?
-A: It's a card. It'll make it there. I hear cards are strong swimmers...or maybe that was carp.
-Q: Do I have to be an eGO member to get one?
-A: Nope. But this would be a great time to join.
-Q: What if I don't want you to keep my info?
-A: I delete all my PMs after sending out cards.
I've only purchased 20 cards, so it's first come - first served
Hapless vict...er...fools...er...brave enough to let Idol know where they live...er...people receiving cards:
1 - MaVeRiCk
2 - strabes
3 - Wize
4 - Fullmetal
5 - GamingRobotness
6 - Shiznoe
7 - Deus Inf...er...Dark Voodoo
8 - spidEY
9 - Meep
10 - Ezekiel
11 - The Polish
12 - Honourbound
13 - Kazoo
14 - SkylineGTR
15 - Sephiroth
16 - CamelMan
17 - GTRRacer001
18 - Fermonx
19 - AndyGuy
20 - Zeu5
*the bit about the ban quota is a myth**
**if you don't make quota, they take your O
Basic rules from last year seemed to work just fine. Let's review:
If you'd like a card, make sure you...
-ask a parent to get mail from a complete stranger if you're under 18
-send me your mailing address in a PM
What you should NOT do:
-post your mailing address on this thread
-send me any contact info WITHOUT permission if you are under 18. I have no mind to violate COPPA or otherwise run afoul of the law.
-send me your email address. I can't internet these to you.
-send me your telephone number. I can't telephone these either.
-complain when you receive a box of bees, some mustard, a cheese log, or my lawn clippings. Remember, you're the one who agreed to accept a package from Idol. You really should have put some more thought into that first.
Q&A:
-Q: Do I have to send you my full name?
-A: Nope, I can make it out to xosniper if you want. Do keep it clean though. I shan't be putting obscenities in the Post for all to see. eGO rules apply.
-Q: What if I live over seas?
-A: It's a card. It'll make it there. I hear cards are strong swimmers...or maybe that was carp.
-Q: Do I have to be an eGO member to get one?
-A: Nope. But this would be a great time to join.
-Q: What if I don't want you to keep my info?
-A: I delete all my PMs after sending out cards.
I've only purchased 20 cards, so it's first come - first served
Hapless vict...er...fools...er...brave enough to let Idol know where they live...er...people receiving cards:
1 - MaVeRiCk
2 - strabes
3 - Wize
4 - Fullmetal
5 - GamingRobotness
6 - Shiznoe
7 - Deus Inf...er...Dark Voodoo
8 - spidEY
9 - Meep
10 - Ezekiel
11 - The Polish
12 - Honourbound
13 - Kazoo
14 - SkylineGTR
15 - Sephiroth
16 - CamelMan
17 - GTRRacer001
18 - Fermonx
19 - AndyGuy
20 - Zeu5
*the bit about the ban quota is a myth**
**if you don't make quota, they take your O
Last edited:
























