Holiday Cards! Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixteen suckers so far. It might be more if some of you *cough* GTRRacer001 *cough* would do more than just post here that they want a card. I need your address pookie. I suppose I could print out this thread and tape it to the front of the envelope...but my Postie already thinks I'm weird, not Kazoo weird, but a bit daft nonetheless...and I don't think it would work anyway.
 
awyea.png

This pic is soo contradictory to your current avatar XD
 
Sixteen suckers so far. It might be more if some of you *cough* GTRRacer001 *cough* would do more than just post here that they want a card. I need your address pookie. I suppose I could print out this thread and tape it to the front of the envelope...but my Postie already thinks I'm weird, not Kazoo weird, but a bit daft nonetheless...and I don't think it would work anyway.

Are you saying Kazoo is weird or WERID?
 
I would love a holiday card. Last one I got was from Nurse, I think.
 
Sixteen suckers so far. It might be more if some of you *cough* GTRRacer001 *cough* would do more than just post here that they want a card. I need your address pookie. I suppose I could print out this thread and tape it to the front of the envelope...but my Postie already thinks I'm weird, not Kazoo weird, but a bit daft nonetheless...and I don't think it would work anyway.

oh, you're not psychic? okay then.
 
All gone. Yay! I'll post updates as I mail them
 
Last edited:
I got the cards from Valve today. Or should I say I got a package from Valve today that I do believe is the cards. I have yet to open it. But from the size I seriously doubt it's the Level-1 Sentry that's been on back-order since LAST BLEEPING YEAR VALVE!!!! SOME INVENTORY CONTROL YOU'VE GOT THERE GABE. HELLO? MCFLY! But I digress...

I hope to get most of these out in the mail this week. A select few might take a bit longer. Mind you it does take some time to procure a worthy assortment of brassica juncea.
 
I'm still waiting on mine.
My deepest apologies. I only managed to get about 2-3 mailed out before work intervened and deployed me for a week. I got back home on the 23rd, just in time for the Post to shutdown for the holidays. I'll be mailing a bunch more out on the morrow (26th). I deeply regret I was not able to get these out in time for everyone to get theirs before the end of the year. :(

@strabes - thank you so much for pics. I do hope more of you follow suit. It would be a shame not to share spy haiku, some of my artwork, and just whatever the heck Meep is getting. :)
 
My deepest apologies. I only managed to get about 2-3 mailed out before work intervened and deployed me for a week. I got back home on the 23rd, just in time for the Post to shutdown for the holidays. I'll be mailing a bunch more out on the morrow (26th). I deeply regret I was not able to get these out in time for everyone to get theirs before the end of the year. :(

@strabes - thank you so much for pics. I do hope more of you follow suit. It would be a shame not to share spy haiku, some of my artwork, and just whatever the heck Meep is getting. :)

Ill be sure to take pics :P
 
... and just whatever the heck Meep is getting. :)

This makes me nervous... or happy. I can't quite tell.

I've been checking the mail, guess it hasn't been sent out yet! xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top