My Score In Kalt

[quote1211047892=Frosty =FL=]
sry to burst your bubble but i think Boyle and Ok beat your score today in Anzio =D
[/quote1211047892]Dont even go there sir.



My K:D sux, but oh well.
 
But that screenshot is from Donner... I think Anzio top-5 is:
Hidden
Boyle
Ok
Bas.B
Dark Virtue

4/5 =FL= lol
 
Thanks OneShot! :)

..I'm still going in school but I see you don't Redspike :) ..
 
[quote1211119716=Mr. Chair -TR-]
[quote1211047892=Frosty =FL=]
sry to burst your bubble but i think Boyle and Ok beat your score today in Anzio =D
[/quote1211047892]Dont even go there sir.



My K:D sux, but oh well.

[/quote1211119716]


okay you win :D
 
400 kills 162 deaths nice Chair! :)

But I didn't play the whole map, I had some breaks.. :)

But anyways I think my score is cool! :)
 
[quote1211130174==(e)=™ Rasmus[S|R]]
400 kills 162 deaths nice Chair! :)

But I didn't play the whole map, I had some breaks.. :)

[/quote1211130174]I didnt either. >.>

Apparently my SS didnt take, but I had a pic of my kill list after one life, and it filled the console screen and about 10 over. o_O I dont know how many that would be exactly, but it helped my K:D a bit.
 
Ya I would like to see it :)

I think my higgest I ever had was around 1000 kills but that wasn't on an eGO server.
 
i went 254 - 23 on Strand with a Sniper. I have a SS of that score, but not at this pc. I'll post it later.

Btw, Sniping on Strand is easy.
 
Back
Top