Countdown to the 21st

I'll continue living and doing what I do every day up until that date. Then following the 21st, will continue on as such because nothing is happening on the 21st.
 
Well. I hope I get to the 21st. Being Extremely Sick, for the past 4 days, Does not help. Lol.
 
award_star_gold_3.png
Tikeraaq has received the award: Artist. Congratulations!

:thumbup:
 
For all of you who have played The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, you'll like this: http://terriblefate.com/

It's a countdown to the end of the world, as well as a countdown until a new album releases from the artist who made the site. :P
 
Come on guys! keep singing! :cool::cool::thumbup1:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw&list=FL3YQysGnicqCnCZW-_Mmxfg&index=4"]Youtube[/ame]
 
School is over for me on the 20th, so.. Yeah. At least when the world comes, I won't have to go to school!

EDIT: Oh Noes, Only 2 Days Left
 
Last edited:
Only if you have lots of pop tarts like me.

Pop Tarts only last for so long...

It's a shame Hostess shut down, otherwise I would have bought out the store of their Twinkies supply. :P
 
read fan fictions and finish my Miku Miku Dance projects if i'm not lazy. *shot*
 

Latest posts

Back
Top