Countdown to the 21st

To prepare for Friday, I recommend everybody play:

Call of Duty: Zombies
Left 4 Dead 2
Counter Strike: Source: Zombie Escape
Killing Floor
Or DayZ and/or The War Z
 
Recomended Playlist:

-December 18th: I just had sex
-December 19th: Smell yo
dick
-December 20th: The Final Countdown
-December 21st: It's the end of the world
-December 22nd: We are the champions
-December 23rd: Party Rock Anthem
-December 24th: A Christmas Story & Jingle Bombs
-December 25th: Silent night

A quite late but... i believe this is the Best playlist in the Universe :laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
26819620.jpg
 
people should stop worring about the end of the world and start dreaming about the future of it .


[ame="http://www.break.com/article/breaks-best-of-2012-winner-we-stopped-dreaming-2398037/"]Break's Best Of 2012 Winner: We Stopped Dreaming | Break.com[/ame]
 
Poptarts, twinkies... pffft.

Fruitcake. Was good enough to sustain soldiers marching off to war. AND it's soaked in copious amounts of alcohol.
 
Right now in Tarawa it's 10:30 am December 21st. (I'm not really from there, I'm a actually looking on my phone) So we will live!!
 
It's the end of the world in some countries right now... but nobody is dead ( LIES )
 
Guess how many pop tart boxes I have in my Pantry. 100. No kidding, my older bro is one of those believer types.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top