Countdown to the 21st

Today's Theme :cool::cool: :thumbup1:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY&list=PL12DD9AF0F8F85F3B&index=34"]Youtube[/ame]
 
Welp, I'm sitting at a halfway decent hotel bar at the Boca Raton Resort & Club drinking to the end of the world...which would be roughly 1am my time.
 
Well, I live right next to Eglin AFB, where they have everything to survive, so i'm basically safe.
 
Well, I live right next to Eglin AFB, where they have everything to survive, so i'm basically safe.

Dude, if something is out there, I've got more food and Ammunition than I could ask for. The food, cause I'm planning a party for my neighborhood, and of course, my bros pop tars. As for the munitions, WHY NOT!
 
Ok guys...Lets Sing!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY"]Youtube[/ame]
 
Since we are all alive, I propose this as our new theme song:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY[/ame]
 
Last edited:
I have recalculated the end date.

The NEW end of the world is scheduled for 05/05/15

You can buy my new book and loads of 2015 merchandise at my website...

wwww.fearmongeringfraud.ccomm
 
It's 12:04 A. M. CST, December 21st, 2012, TRUCKING NOTHING HAPPENED TODAY.

(expect for Gangnam Style reaching 1,000,000,000 views. :D)
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N-7c8xkyOo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N-7c8xkyOo[/ame]

THANK YOU, JELL-O!!!​
 

Latest posts

Back
Top