Just a thought

Liz Bishop

Poster
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
179
Just a thought that popped into my head after reading the XCOM review, but do we as eGO have/talked about having a writing team for things like articles for the site? If not, I would love to do a Weekly article sort of deal.
 
If I understand what you're saying correctly, yes, eGO does - Both the Newsletter Team and the Media Team.

Contact either Dead Tom (Media Team) or Quaffer (Newsletter Team) if you are interested in joining either of them, although if I recall correctly, you have to be a O to join the Newsletter Team..could be wrong though.
 
An O is strongly recommended.

When you get your O you may consider speaking with Ill Legend of the News team as well. The news team creates the current news.

You can find links to the current newsletter and the current news in the eGO Site navigation box on the left side of the forums, or just click on the sheep.

Enjoy the news.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top