Hey! whats your guys fav. music?

Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
64
1.Rap
2.Metal/rock..you know those kind of things
3.Techno
4.Other music

I like number 2 and number 3 but number 2 more... So what u waiting for? VOTE!
 
well....my fav music is Rock......like Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Trapt , Trust Company and Rammstein
but atm i listen alot to techno....well..only 1 song^^
Takkyu Ishino - Ninety-Three FTW!! :D
 
alternative/indie rock....well pretty much everything except country, i die when that comes on lol
 
Anything is OK as long as it isn't too extreme (yeah, it's subjective) like Hardmetalcorestyle or the like :P
 
The metals \m/ cept none of that scremo or hardcore stuff.
Power, Death, Black, Melodic Death, some Progressive, and 80's

A whole lot of Jazz, mostly the old stuff but some modern as long as its not smooth jazz cant stand that stuff.

A decent amount of electronica.. but im selective.. Infected mushroom FTW.

Beyond that I respect anything that is musically intelligent.

BTW I am a big collector of German music so if you ever want to take it further than just Rammstein I got you covered.
 
I could never really get into Megaherz. If you guys like Rammstein you should check out Emigrate, they are Richard's(Lead Guitarist for Rammstein) side project. They dont sing in German but there pretty awesome. Some of Rammsteins styles spill over into it but it has a lot of other elements, and allot of the songs are of a lighter rock prog style, less heavy industrial. But some songs are still heavy.

Redspike you Like Eisbrecher at all? I know there Austrian but thats close enough :) Or how about OOMPH!?
 
omg!! OOMPH!! is awesome!!
i mainly have my mp3 player full with Rammstein Megaherz and oomph songs...and so much..i can listen from dusk till dawn......i even try to play some songs with my guitar^^
 
lots and lots of rock.
some Hip hop/rap when i feel gangster.


man, when you want to listen to like good metal or rock you dont go to the newest stuff, you go back in time and listen to the old stuff. But when you listen to rap you gotta like find the newest thing.

Also some rock songs are like 30 years old and they are still amazing and listened to a lot but like Rap, i see like after a month people are saying how old it is. just what im noticing.
 
Frosty... There is plenty of Current metal that is awesome.
Lamb of God, Arch Enemy, Opeth, Children of Bodom.
You just have to look outside of America... America turns out trash Heavy metal in epic proportions. Norway, Finalnd and Sweden are the way to go.

But as far as Rock and Metal goes America did have its golden era like Metalica(up until after the black album) and Megadeth
 
Psychedelic Rock ([link=http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ku-ma1dVI8]PINK FLOYDPINK FLOYDPINK FLOYDPINK FLOYDPINK FLOYDPINK FLOYD[/link] Notice a pattern? Of course there are others I like, but... [link=http://youtube.com/watch?v=_0v07InoFiU&feature=related]PINK FLOYD!!![/link])

Most forms of metal (But definitely NOT Death Metal. Possibly the only genre I can't find a single song I like in)

Classical (And when I say classical I mean real classical. Modern classical composers suck, there are some movie/game scores I guess I can consider 'classical' style, but that defeats the whole term 'classical,' doesn't it?)

Industrial (Dunno why, but I find this stuff relaxing despite the fact it can also give me a headache)

A couple Japanese rock/pop bands (I'm picky though. I'll shoot myself before listening to seething evil like Puffy Ami Yumi. [link=http://youtube.com/watch?v=j9rrVZIlpJA]The Pillows pwn though.[/link] I also admit, I have a guilty pleasure for some of Ayu's songs, although others annoy the piss out of me.)
 
there are some movie/game scores I guess I can consider 'classical' style, but that defeats the whole term 'classical,' doesn't it?)


You're absolutely right Croutons. The proper term for this music would be neo-classical

I love most types of music, except the real commercial soulless pop and dance that comes out all too often. One of my favourite bands at the moment are Battles. For those who haven't heard them its experimental rock sort of. Someone told me over the weekend its become known as Math Rock, which is a horrible term IMO.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpGp-22t0lU[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top