S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 May 22, 2008 #42 I love all music, but mostly like stuff i can throw the horns to!!! \m/ Stuff like Lamb Of God all the way to breecore and stuff like that.
I love all music, but mostly like stuff i can throw the horns to!!! \m/ Stuff like Lamb Of God all the way to breecore and stuff like that.
B Bad Dream [S|R] Rookie Joined May 13, 2008 Messages 64 May 22, 2008 #43 lol Pokemon song xD , i like Slipknot The Casualties and Pink Floyd you know... lol
A Asturies I made one post Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 5 May 23, 2008 #45 Electronic music, rap, reggaeton... I hate all them xD. I like pop, rock, and celt music. I'm from Asturias, in the north of Spain, and we have celtic culture, like Ireland, Scotland, Normandy etc.
Electronic music, rap, reggaeton... I hate all them xD. I like pop, rock, and celt music. I'm from Asturias, in the north of Spain, and we have celtic culture, like Ireland, Scotland, Normandy etc.
F Frosty {A|R} Thread Thumper Joined Dec 29, 2006 Messages 1,046 May 23, 2008 #47 rap is cool, but i don't listen to it often and i dont know very many songs
B Bad Dream [S|R] Rookie Joined May 13, 2008 Messages 64 May 25, 2008 #48 Thanks for replying to my poll! its for school... on what people like (music) i got people in real life and on internet so thanks!
Thanks for replying to my poll! its for school... on what people like (music) i got people in real life and on internet so thanks!