How to put e Tag on?

MoMoMooshi

Rookie
Joined
Apr 22, 2010
Messages
36
Lol i rarely visit the forums so... Hey I'm MoMoMooshi

and ever since they started adding the rank tags on to people i never figured out how to do it xD

Help?
 
You can find it on your profile page in the "About me" section.
1FO81
 
rank_e.png


Assuming you mean this option on your profile it can only be added (correctly if I am wrong) when you join the community by creating an application and being accepted.

Upon becoming accepted by a PSC member you automatically receive this tag under your forum picture.

I don't know if leadership can add it manually, but my best guess is to create an application and you will receive the tag through there.

Also, from browsing my own profiling and the edit option, you cannot add the rank tag on your own.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top