Hey guys I'm back after a long year mostly do to college but I was just wondering what happened to my favorite server blackmesa over this period of time?
Well, Celery is right, they removed it because they're mean and because there is no money to pay a server with a players rate of 10 in the day.. Mesa had his golden times, they ended as you see..
My first experiences on eGO were on the 24/7 Egypt server, blackmesa was a recent discovery of mine after joining eGO. I enjoy the map but I could see how it could die out after awhile being a 24/7
lmao :lol: I was one of them I stopped TF2 and was hooked on skyrim and when that was done I came back and it was gone! :O now I lost quite a bit of interest in TF2
Mesa died because Valve is stupid and won't let non-Valve or non-Community maps be part of Quickplay. If we could magically get Balckmesa to work with Quickplay, I'm sure it could do well enough to be kept around. Look at what happened to Valve maps when they put it on Quickplay!
But sadly, there's no way I know of to fool Valve into letting Blackmesa on Quickplay