[Realism Campaign 9] HQ/Discussion

ok cool thanks Meg! Can we sticky a post with the teams for quicker reference?

It would save 0 clicks and 2 seconds of scrolling, so I don't think it is needed. I will add a "jump" button on the first post of the HQ thread for those who feel the need for it.

-Blue
 
Well I am face palming myself right now, I had signed up and completely forgot. So I am sorry, the texture pack will not be out before the first battle.
 
Well I am face palming myself right now, I had signed up and completely forgot. So I am sorry, the texture pack will not be out before the first battle.

No worries. When you have them completed, please let me know before you post anything.

-Blue
 
The HQ thread is now fully up-to-date with all information and posts. If you find any errors or you have ideas on how to improve it, please let me know. Otherwise, enjoy...

-Blue
 
screens of tonights event

here r some screens nerve racking sitting and waiting for those allies :blush:
 
Thank you for posting those screenies, easy_kill!


I'll be doing the same for next realism :)
 
So, how has the war been going on so far? Are the allies any closer to Berlin or are the Axis beginning to reach London?
 
Skaeligrmbillede2013-02-10kl023512_zps753272d3.png

Skaeligrmbillede2013-02-10kl024522_zpsf3dd6c3f.png

 
don't know if its important or anything but the roster hasn't been updated with the latest promotion if you guys r using it 4 the next realism campaign 2 check up on peoples ranks.
 
don't know if its important or anything but the roster hasn't been updated with the latest promotion if you guys r using it 4 the next realism campaign 2 check up on peoples ranks.

Ranks do not carry over from campaign to campaign, but the roster will be updated one last time with final ranks. They have not been done yet because CinC's and TA's are getting a rest this week, one which they need/deserve.

Thanks,
Blue
 
Are we allowed to wear our final ranks at the end of our name or not since the campaign is over?
 
Are we allowed to wear our final ranks at the end of our name or not since the campaign is over?

If you are part of the recruiting group and thus expected to wear the {R} tag, no. If not, then you are free to wear your campaign rank until the next campaign begins. I cannot speak for the SF group.

-Blue
 

Latest posts

Back
Top