That would be very helpful. It is up to Blue and our upper leadership...thanks for the suggestion though.
Thanks again Meg! Yeah figured it would help with organization.
GO ALLIES!
That would be very helpful. It is up to Blue and our upper leadership...thanks for the suggestion though.
ok cool thanks Meg! Can we sticky a post with the teams for quicker reference?
It would save 0 clicks and 2 seconds of scrolling, so I don't think it is needed. I will add a "jump" button on the first post of the HQ thread for those who feel the need for it.
-Blue
Well I am face palming myself right now, I had signed up and completely forgot. So I am sorry, the texture pack will not be out before the first battle.
Just got promoted 2 [Ostz] but what is it short 4 ?.......... Just wondering
So, how has the war been going on so far? Are the allies any closer to Berlin or are the Axis beginning to reach London?
gg guys
don't know if its important or anything but the roster hasn't been updated with the latest promotion if you guys r using it 4 the next realism campaign 2 check up on peoples ranks.
Are we allowed to wear our final ranks at the end of our name or not since the campaign is over?