So long.. farewell

NOoooooooooooooooo.

Thank you for your service. Won't be the same without you. :(
 
Take care, good luck with all you "real life" stuff..see you back here after that.
 
Thanks for all your hard work and dedication. Am I still going to be able to shoot you while you try to knife me???
 
Take care bear thanks for all your hard work put into the division to keep it running
 
So long bear. Have a good life, and don't turn back (to a bad life I mean).

*applauds*
 
Take Care Bear, always enjoyed our encounters! Going to miss your ban contests responses.

-Ice
 
mlfw8819-face.gif
 
Awwwwwwwwwww I remember you years back as event coordinator and all these plug ins you made, thanks for the contributions and good luck with life!

-Power
 
Sorry to see you go Bear; this is a big loss to the CS Division.
 
Best of luck Bear! Hope to still be seeing you around!
 
Take care broseph!


I like pizza, I like pizza, I like pizza.

Hey look, there's Ventrilo!
 
thanks for keep the CSS running great btw since your not council anymore
wouldnt this thread be closed since ur normal like everyone else
 

Latest posts

Back
Top