S Swayne Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 3,694 Dec 31, 2012 #41 NOoooooooooooooooo. Thank you for your service. Won't be the same without you.
G griff988 Forum Fiend Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 691 Dec 31, 2012 #42 Take care, good luck with all you "real life" stuff..see you back here after that.
Squirtles Famous =(e)= Joined Dec 19, 2010 Messages 423 Dec 31, 2012 #43 Thanks for all your hard work and dedication. Am I still going to be able to shoot you while you try to knife me???
Thanks for all your hard work and dedication. Am I still going to be able to shoot you while you try to knife me???
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Jan 1, 2013 #44 Good Bye Bear.. Good Bye
Z Zero-Chance I made one post Joined Dec 23, 2012 Messages 9 Jan 1, 2013 #45 Good luck in your endeavors bear. Farewell.
L lachlina Active Member Joined Nov 16, 2011 Messages 257 Jan 1, 2013 #46 Take care bear thanks for all your hard work put into the division to keep it running
G Gusyen Poster Joined Nov 23, 2012 Messages 163 Jan 1, 2013 #47 So long bear. Have a good life, and don't turn back (to a bad life I mean). *applauds*
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Jan 1, 2013 #48 Take Care Bear, always enjoyed our encounters! Going to miss your ban contests responses. -Ice
M Martyr Thread Junky Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 824 Jan 1, 2013 #49 Thanks for all your hard work! I wish you the best!
P Power EGO Zealot Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 1,510 Jan 1, 2013 #51 Awwwwwwwwwww I remember you years back as event coordinator and all these plug ins you made, thanks for the contributions and good luck with life! -Power
Awwwwwwwwwww I remember you years back as event coordinator and all these plug ins you made, thanks for the contributions and good luck with life! -Power
T Trippey Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 15, 2010 Messages 2,461 Jan 1, 2013 #52 Sorry to see you go Bear; this is a big loss to the CS Division.
S Stryker1 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 2,139 Jan 1, 2013 #53 Thanks for everything you've done Bear. Good luck in real life.
Fluxion Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 31, 2010 Messages 2,461 Jan 2, 2013 #54 Aw, wtf.. take care bear!
D Da Man Who Did Da Ting Active Member =(e)= Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 320 Jan 2, 2013 #55 Thank you for everything you brought to the community, bud. Take care!
Lt.Nond EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 18, 2011 Messages 7,349 Jan 2, 2013 #56 Best of luck Bear! Hope to still be seeing you around!
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Jan 2, 2013 #57 Take care broseph! I like pizza, I like pizza, I like pizza. Hey look, there's Ventrilo!
Raul Tha Monk Forum Legend Joined Aug 25, 2010 Messages 9,709 Jan 2, 2013 #58 thanks for keep the CSS running great btw since your not council anymore wouldnt this thread be closed since ur normal like everyone else
thanks for keep the CSS running great btw since your not council anymore wouldnt this thread be closed since ur normal like everyone else
T TheJollyRoger Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 3,357 Jan 2, 2013 #59 Raul Tha Monk said: thanks for keep the CSS running great btw since your not council anymore wouldnt this thread be closed since ur normal like everyone else Click to expand... Nope, he never was normal. You have to be abnormal to become Division Leader.
Raul Tha Monk said: thanks for keep the CSS running great btw since your not council anymore wouldnt this thread be closed since ur normal like everyone else Click to expand... Nope, he never was normal. You have to be abnormal to become Division Leader.