New game for eGO??

All I know is I have DOD:S, CS:S, Orange Box, and COD4. That's about all the games I have time for at the moment. The only game I plan on buying now is Starcraft 2 when it comes out, other than that unless some other game really impresses me I'll be good.
 
[quote1211858101=daMduck]
What is this Natural Selection and how did I miss it?
[/quote1211858101]

NS is a somewhat old school HL 1 mod. It was fun for a bit but i never got too into it. NS 2 might grab my attention if I can find servers that have a good ping and good people playing on them.



KP
 
id say if we got a new game it should be halo 2 or 3 or BF2. But in my oppinion, we should just keep our games we have right now and just increase the numbers of servers we have.
 
[quote1211871016=Death Shot =FL=]
Prob BF 2, But I wis it was ZM :(
[/quote1211871016]


BF2=no.. The game is dead and it has been for a while now. Ive been playing the game for a year and a half. Its 3 years old so the appeal of the game isnt that good anymore. Great game nonetheless
 
Well if you look at the games we support its all mostly FPS (first person shooter) and the next game probably will be a FPS game. There are alot of nice FPS games coming out.
 
I don´t think it´s going to be Halo 2/3, those games are kind of dead too, and not really realistic like DoD:S, CS:S and nothing like TF2 either...
 
Im going to guess BF Heroes


Im sure ( but have no offical word yet) we are going into L4D. That game will change how zombie games are played and made.

Also, someone mentioned about the Css ZM being taken off for it, we already took it down because it would sit empty for days, get 20 people for an hour, then go back down to nothing.
 
I saw a video about this new game Battlefield Heroes and I think it looks really funny.
 
Well, if it can't be NS2, Battlefield Heroes would be a nice secondary. I really like the fact that it looks like a cartoon. (And is free!!!)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top