5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 May 26, 2008 #1 What do you think about me sig?
B Bad Dream [S|R] Rookie Joined May 13, 2008 Messages 64 May 26, 2008 #2 you can see that it's 3 pictures you have put into 1 but either than that it looks great
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 May 26, 2008 #3 It took me 5 minutes
B Betty Spaghetti Active Member Joined Jan 16, 2008 Messages 330 May 26, 2008 #7 lol, you posted this on the DOD and the TF2 side?? Your sig is kewl.
B Buck Private -I|G- May 27, 2008 #8 I was trying to figure out what that guy is on the first pic, but figured out its a tf2 char. Nice sig.
I was trying to figure out what that guy is on the first pic, but figured out its a tf2 char. Nice sig.
B Bas.B Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 3,734 May 27, 2008 #9 Nice, you should still use the tm though, that'd be cooler Also making the pictures look like one be cooler too.
Nice, you should still use the tm though, that'd be cooler Also making the pictures look like one be cooler too.
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 May 27, 2008 #10 I will try when i get more time
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 May 27, 2008 #11 [quote1211928165=5stargenAlphasnake] It took me 5 minutes [/quote1211928165] Paint ftw!
M McZero Forum Fiend Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 591 May 27, 2008 #12 Hehe, gotta love paint, cool sig man ^^
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 May 27, 2008 #13 I made it in photoshop.