Recommendation: ''Chivalry: Medieval Warfare''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
472
vs2s06.png


Hello eGO.

So yesterday I bought this game called:''Chivalry: Medieval Warfare'', And it's impressive! I've been playing it for 5 hours with prime ZERO, Derv and Suayngam.
And I think we all agree, this game is FUN! The graphics are great and the gameplay is just like that. I would really recommend to try it out, it's free for the weekend! And if you like it it's 50% off!


One of the levels you can play!
2m5mkxc.jpg


This is how it looks
2laufkj.jpg


And a In-Game Screenie
5v2pj.jpg


Gameplay video
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyNGaIqIl6I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyNGaIqIl6I[/ame]

So basically this game is a MMO you team up with your mates to kill the others, there are several game types you can play:

1. FFA (Free-For-All)
2. Team Deathmatch
3. Capture the point

Beside this you are able to get better weapons by killing other players. You can also customise your helmets. Allthough the game is really hard because of the experienced players out there, but still it's worth to try!

So I hope to see you all soon!


-DarkTeddyBear
 
Last edited:
Looks pretty interesting! I'm gona have to try it out when I get home tonight. Thanks Dark!
 
@Joker Nice! I really hope you like it!

@Frank Add me on steam I'm trying to put a team together!






*Added a gameplay video*
 
Last edited:
1. FFA (Free-For-All)
2. Team Deathmatch
3. Capture the point

-DarkTeddyBear

There is

Team Objective (My Favorite, you have to push the battering ram, pillage the village, kill the king depending on the map.)
King Of The Hill
Free For All
Team Deathmatch
Last Team Standing
 
I very much encourage you to try it out while it is free and if you like it take the chance to buy it while it is 50% off.
 
Can anyone compare it to PVK? Game play/control wise?
 
Can anyone compare it to PVK? Game play/control wise?

If I remember right. The controls are similar in a way but I find a lot better in CMW.

You can attack with right mouse and scroll wheel up or down, The only block is with right mouse key. and you can feint attacks with the click of a button.

With the keys being very easy and non complicated it makes this game a BEAST of a fpm type game.


Well you guys can add me on steam too. I play often.

Steam name is
J?n Gnarr
 
I bought it about 2 months ago, only played a handful of times. Not because it isn't fun or anything, but because I sucked at it
 
Sweet 1 v 1 :D

Would also like to see some more custom game modes like "gun game" from CSS, so you can see a more diverse field of players using different weapons.
 
Pew, the King of Agatha, survived for 15 mins and won the game.
EDE9326C2BCFF92A46C7B690379DEF0B5C752AF6
 
Last edited:
Pew the King of Agatha, survived for 15 mins and won the game.
EDE9326C2BCFF92A46C7B690379DEF0B5C752AF6

hahaha i almost died at least 4 times...remembered about the regeneration the guys have and started running around the entire map...really fun game
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top