=(e)= Zutine - First CSS Frag Video

Zutine

I made one post
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
5
Hello, guys!
This is my first frag video, watch and if you can, give it a like;)
Comment and give your opinion.
Fall within the bad editing, editing learned yesterday hahaha


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9svG_PBrsB0[/ame]​
[/CENTER]
 
Pretty good for a first attempt. I would adjust your color a little bit. It got a little washed out on Dust 2 bits and too dark at others. Also you can render out at a higher resolution if you really wanted to.

If you are interested in editing some of eGOs stuff PM me and we'll chat.
 
Might want to turn down the brightness, but otherwise, great for a first attempt.
 
Above and beyond what was said, I guess I'll be the first. Work on compiling clips of more than 1 or 2 frags. It'll come easier as more recording is done. Maybe have a piece of paper and pen ready to note the demo name and time while you're recording. while make compiling quicker and add more watchability to the video.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top