Yes, this is why I would personally prefer that we switch Foundry to dynamic 32 slots instead of Dustbowl.
I agree. Foundry would seem like a better choice.
Yes, this is why I would personally prefer that we switch Foundry to dynamic 32 slots instead of Dustbowl.
32 slots is like a spy. You think it's safe and then it stabs u in the back. I always play on 2 fort and ever since it was made 32 slots it bit me preaty hard.

Ah, but Goz, you miss something in your argument.
Lag is one of the key factors in whether pubs stay or not. If they lag, they leave.
Dustbowl, because it is almost always full and we can have more members in the server at once.
Remember guys, this can be changed if it turns out to be affecting us in a negative way; it's not permanent![]()
Do you think Dustbowl's gameplay will become a mess with an extra 8 players running around? It's already full of choke points.

2fort= lagfest with 32 slot D: change it back! and yea dustbowl since its full throughout the night and i never play on it
2fort= lagfest with 32 slot D: change it back! and yea dustbowl since its full throughout the night and i never play on it