V-Day for the Hat Division.

Post thread asking about romantic ideas, get a bunch of people complaining about being forever alone. Awesome.
Um... What did you expect?

It's the second major holiday of the year. All holidays are basically days to buy holiday stuff.

In this instance, the greeting card and chocolate industry.

Thus, Corporation Day #2.
^This^


Here's how I am spending tomorrow: Go to class in the morning, the computer lab in the afternoon, work in the evening, and then finally home at night. Just another Thursday. (Sorry, but no romantic ideas from me.)
 
...PFFFFT you can get a virtural gf or bf on your smartphone then feel accomplished for the rest of the year. My plan is to catch only female Pok?mon ;3
 
Probably withdrawing all of my money from my accounts and making it rain at the strip club. Or I'll just enjoy a nice dinner with the girlfriend and exchange gifts. I'll let her decide.
 
So, since this thread is being highjacked and rather quickly, i'll go in and put my two cents.
I might be the minority when I say I look forward to valentine day.

Though single this time around i always find the poetry of Saint Valentine of Rome. The one who battled the Roman empire with 'Romance' to always be highly intriguing to me. back in those days solders were not allowed to get married because of their position but Valentine didn't stop to think of the consequences and went straight for love. The Romance of Valentine day though started in 15th century, up until then it was merely to celebrate the life of Mr. Valentine.

Hayle Bishop Valentine whose day this is
All the Ayre is thy Diocese
And all the chirping Queristers
And other birds ar thy parishioners
Thou marryest every yeare
The Lyrick Lark, and the graue whispering Doue,
The Sparrow that neglects his life for loue,
The houshold bird with the redd stomacher
Thou makst the Blackbird speede as soone,
As doth the Goldfinch, or the Halcyon
The Husband Cock lookes out and soone is spedd
And meets his wife, which brings her feather-bed.
This day more cheerfully than ever shine
This day which might inflame thy selfe old Valentine.
?John Donne, Epithalamion Vpon Frederick Count Palatine and the Lady Elizabeth marryed on St. Valentines day


To-morrow is Saint Valentine's day,
All in the morning betime,
And I a maid at your window,
To be your Valentine.
Then up he rose, and donn'd his clothes,
And dupp'd the chamber-door;
Let in the maid, that out a maid
Never departed more.
?William Shakespeare,


And if you skip to the bottom, i'll tell you the most romantic thing to do is candle dinner out on an mountain under the stars with your love. if you don't have mountain than a nice park away from the city where the stars are so brightly light that you can see the cosmos turn.

Also, chocolate, they love chocolate...
 
Last edited:
9gag, you have to be kidding me.

Heres the OC chain

4chan/reddit - 9gag - ifunny

9gag is a bunch of ten year olds
 
My friend got dumped today and celebrated by buying coffee for a few of my classmates and I.

HAPPY VALENTINES!
 
9gag, you have to be kidding me.

Heres the OC chain

4chan/reddit - 9gag - ifunny

9gag is a bunch of ten year olds

My cousin got me into 4chan.





I can't get out.

As far as Valentine's Day related stuff goes, today I saw everybody with a rose at school. Saw 5 guys with roses just walking down the street together.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top