V-Day for the Hat Division.

being here knowing that it pisses you off and annoys you enough to ask me to leave is enough to keep me here.

30814317.jpg


Today I think the last vestiges of my heart crumbled away.

Parts of mine are gone. And some other parts possibly didn't exist.

Relax Zeu5. You'll be fine.

(kinda related to Valentine's Day) Today my friend showed me this song:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9Q7GISatW0[/ame]
 
Last edited:
I was dumped HARD last week (told I was too clingy, needy, etc.).
One of my best friends successfully asked out a girl I've been crushing on for a long time.
Basically EVERYONE at my school had roses except me. Even the people nerdier than me who have no social skills whatsoever.
Not a single person said "Happy Valentine's Day" to me, other than Kazoo and Lyra. Nobody in real life.
I was largely ignored today, even more than usual.
When I went to Applebee's with some friends to cheer myself up, my idiot friend stalled his engine so I had to go pick up six more people in my van, which used up most of the gas remaining in my tank. I have no money to get more gas, and won't for another week or two.
 
I was dumped HARD last week (told I was too clingy, needy, etc.).
One of my best friends successfully asked out a girl I've been crushing on for a long time.
Basically EVERYONE at my school had roses except me. Even the people nerdier than me who have no social skills whatsoever.
Not a single person said "Happy Valentine's Day" to me, other than Kazoo and Lyra. Nobody in real life.
I was largely ignored today, even more than usual.
When I went to Applebee's with some friends to cheer myself up, my idiot friend stalled his engine so I had to go pick up six more people in my van, which used up most of the gas remaining in my tank. I have no money to get more gas, and won't for another week or two.

That's sorry to hear Zeu5. Unfortunately, I can't provide any good response other than that I hope things get better for you.
 
It'll be fun being heartless, don't worry.
Also, Zedd is awesome. Especially Clarity, Autonomy, and Dovregubben.
 
They're both up there, but I burnt out my interest in LoZ after it was like the only track I listened to for.. forever.

meh, I don't really listen to Zedd anyway... I just happen to have a few of his songs.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top