E Equinox I made one post Joined Dec 31, 2012 Messages 13 Feb 22, 2013 #1 Not me personally [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8wnSMfUiAM[/ame] Just started watching, he said "so I'm on the eGO team..." And I was like hell YEAH Just thought you guys might enjoy Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2013
Not me personally [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8wnSMfUiAM[/ame] Just started watching, he said "so I'm on the eGO team..." And I was like hell YEAH Just thought you guys might enjoy
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Feb 22, 2013 #2 Wait... This is Awptimus Prime? This is going to be one helluva time.
DeeLuxxed Dabes Spah =(e)= Joined Jun 29, 2012 Messages 1,026 Feb 22, 2013 #4 Awptimus I know as a spy. He plays it well. I think he plays some other classes. I think he is in Platinum UGC? I forget
Awptimus I know as a spy. He plays it well. I think he plays some other classes. I think he is in Platinum UGC? I forget
Sephiroth EGO Zealot Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,448 Feb 22, 2013 #5 VP-77 said: Wait... This is Awptimus Prime? This is going to be one helluva time. Click to expand... Gunna be fun (Noone here knows what we're talking about)
VP-77 said: Wait... This is Awptimus Prime? This is going to be one helluva time. Click to expand... Gunna be fun (Noone here knows what we're talking about)
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Feb 22, 2013 #6 oh hey. Pepper, Spark and I
H hEY Famous Joined Jul 23, 2011 Messages 527 Feb 23, 2013 #7 Ahaha, that was entertaining. I wish I could have heard what other people were saying, but whatever.