Countries

Bas.B

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
3,734
How many countries have you been to?

Mine:
01. Austria;
02. Belgium;
03. Czech Republic;
04. Croatia;
05. Denmark;
06. England;
07. Estonia;
08. Egypt;
09. Germany;
10. Hungary;
11. Italy;
12. France;
13. Finland;
14. Latvia;
15. Lithuania;
16. Luxemburg;
17. Poland;
18. Portugal;
19. San Marino;
20. Slovenia;
21. Spain;
22. Sweden;
23. Switzerland;
24. Turkey;
25. Tunisia;
26. The Netherlands;
27. The Papacy;
28. The UK;
29. The US

Beat that in sixteen years :D
 
1. Denmark
2. Sweden
3. Norway
4. Finland
5. Germany
6. turkey
7. Portugal
8. Austria
OMG you have been to many countries...
9. soon malaysia
10. soon thailand
11. soon Dubai(what country is that under??)
soon means that im going to it in summer holiday.
 
01. Where I live and are born - Denmark
02. Spain
03. France
04. Deutchland
05. England (United Kingdom)
06. Turkey
07. Greece
08. Czech republic
09. Sweden
10. Norway
11. Nederland
12. Italy
13. Croatia
14. Menorca - A part of Spain
15. Mallorca - A part of Spain
16. AND A LOT OF OTHER COUNTRIES :)
 
1. Netherlands
2. France
3. England
4. Wales
5 Scotland

and im thinking 2 go to

1. Canada
2. Japan
3. Australia
4. Sweden
5. The US of A ;)
USA 2 visit some eGO members ;)
 
US of? (and) A you got that from Borat right? :)

*EDIT* I also think of taking to USA and visit some eGO members ;)
 
Finland :D And maybe I can count Sweden to that..just maybe. Really want to go to Italy though..
 
[quote1212427712=Rasmus =FL=]
US of? (and) A you got that from Borat right? :)


[/quote1212427712]

lol..i never saw borad.....just said that for fun oO
 
Well I think I set a new record. In 21 years of living I've been to... *Drum roll*
1. Canada
2. USA
 
Ohh okay Redspike.

It's just because a guy called Borat (He's a comedian guy) He says US and A !lol
 
Hmm.. Okay sorry I didn't know that :)

I got'a see if that's right :P
 
1. USA-30 states or so
2. Canada-2 provinces(been there about 30 times)
3. Mexico-(Been there about 15 times)
4. Panama
5. Belize
6. Jamaica
7. Bahamas
8. Cayman Islands
9. Honduras
10. Dominican Republic
11. Virgin Islands
12. Trinidad and Tobago
13. Bolivia
14. Brazil
15. England
16. Spain
17. Germany
18. South Africa
19. Zimbabwe
20. Tanzinia
21. Japan
22. Austrailia
23. New Zealand
 
ive never left the Delmarva Area (combination of 3 states...Maryland, Delaware, and Virginia)...i should travel more :)
 
In chronological order

1. Great Britain (HOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEEE)
2. Australia (SECOND HOOOOOMMMEEEE! I miss Emma :()
3. The US (Sorry but, NOT HOOOOOOMMMMEEE! WAHH!)
4. Mexico (Can't really say much. It was just a beach trip while I visited me aunt in Arizona for a few months.)
5. Japan (THIRD HOOOMEEE! Also my fiancee's first home. Although I love my original 2 homes, I think I want to be here the most. Just not in Tokyo, too noisy!)
6. New Zealand (For the premiere of LoTR. Yep :D)
7. South Korea (Only for 5 minutes though. I think it was a plane reroute on me 5th trip to Japan, I don't know why it went so out of the way to reroute, but w/e.)

Hopefully #8 will be
Egypt! Obviously for the ancient bits. Their love of cats made them instantly awesome (Although I love the other bits of history too.) But we are poor. Well, hopefully me new life will be less poor, as I can work despite me disabilities. (I'm only 17 and I've got 3 disabilities. I love me family, but our genetic code is messed.)
 
01. China (Hong Kong)

The Only place i travel outside my country, there are lots of sights I haven't seen inside my country though
 
1.America(born and raised;and now reside)
2.Mexico
3.Canada
4.Japan(lived there for a year and travel back reguaraly)
5.China(spent a month there just back packing)
6.Singapore(spent a year here working and what not)
7.Tawain(or how ever you spell it; dont know if that counts, depends on who you ask i guess :P)
8.Malaysia(just outsanding beaches.... Wish I was there now:(
9.Philippines(again what lovely beaches)
10.Thailand(where my mom side of the family is)
11.Italy(where my dad side of the family is)

Hope next year I will be able to travel around Europe more to site see and experience new things in life. And I cant forget about Australia... To meet up with some of my Asian drinking buddy's :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top