Knife battle selection when last two alive on CS_Italy?

SuperFASTJellyfish

I made one post
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
13
I think it would be nice for players to vote on having a knife battle if last two alive for cs_italy, Ive seen it done before on other servers. Anyone have any thoughts on it?
 
That'd be cool! I also wish that since it was a 16k map, if the bomb blows up all the CT's automatically die receive a death on record and if the time expires, all the T's die and receive a death on record.

Doesn't solve all problems with people ignoring objectives but its a nice little incentive to get up and do what you're supposed to!
 
These seem like two great idea! You should post them in the Drop Box for leadership to see them directly.
 
I wouldn't mind this, would be pretty funny actually.
 
Although I rarely get betrayed, there are always those people that will call a knife fight and then deag ya as you come around the corner. It is rare, but a forced knife fight plugin would be nice to prevent backstabbing. *badumtsh*

But ferreals, good suggestion, I'd love to see this in game. Maybe instead of only 1v1, someone can call it if any team is down to one player, for 1v2s and 1v3s?
 
I like it, think it's a good idea :), both ideas are pretty good (1st post and 2nd post)
 
To be honest, I love the 1v1 knife option. If both players press 1. (Yes) then all weapon are disabled and are forced to knife.... Not sure about the other idea, simply because people do play a lot to keep a good kdr and climb the rankings in their favorite servers... By forcing deaths because the rest of your team is afk, across the map, or just running in circles staring at walls... I think people would find different servers to play on. Just my opinion. Great ideas though!
 
It tends to use up a lot of time at the end of the round, and some people will get annoyed. Plus it's pretty rare that there is just 1 T and CT left on each team. Usually 1 CT and 5 T's :P
 
If the time runs out it doesn't mean they haven't been doing the objectives, could have been a hard and long push to the hostages.
 
If the time runs out it doesn't mean they haven't been doing the objectives, could have been a hard and long push to the hostages.

almost always preceded by sitting tight and not doing the objective. Failure to complete the mission should result in simultaneous combustion.
 
almost always preceded by sitting tight and not doing the objective. Failure to complete the mission should result in simultaneous combustion.

what about grabbing the hostages but one of them gets stuck and the CT is unaware.
 
Not sure about the other idea, simply because people do play a lot to keep a good kdr and climb the rankings in their favorite servers... By forcing deaths because the rest of your team is afk, across the map, or just running in circles staring at walls... I think people would find different servers to play on. Just my opinion.

Maybe they die but no ratio effect then? I mean yeah its not really a punishment, but its sort of an inherent reminder that "This map has objectives, k thanks."
 
Back
Top