TF2 members post themselves!

>inb4 GTR posts me.

K

538311_481063865288589_901052567_n.jpg
 
My with something more of my style:

130307-143312_zps011e790b.jpg


If see in-game, imagine me wearing something like that, because I probably will be (unless I play in my pajamas. That works too).
 
picture000_zps979200eb.jpg


I just got home and have to leave real fast so I thought, Grab a sandwich and quickly do it. Here I am
 
Tis Meep, sadly I can't pull off the Meep hairstyle... x_x

2dTq4
 
My with something more of my style:

130307-143312_zps011e790b.jpg


If see in-game, imagine me wearing something like that, because I probably will be (unless I play in my pajamas. That works too).

You look really classy.
 
This is me in a cup box at work. It was also my home for one night :thumbup:



You musn't see my eyes at the beach because the sun is so glaring :thumbup1:

 
This picture is a couple years old. I really should find something newer.

picture.php


And, since beach photos seem to be all the rage, here's one of me at the beach.
picture.php
 
That second picture is a few years old too Idol, I think I've seen it 2-3 times now.
 
It's from 2005 actually. Bonita Beach, Fla. Err...I mean....YOUR FACE IS A FEW YEARS OLD!!!!
 
Yeah Idol, unfortunately I'm still stuck with the original face my parents gave me 28 years ago. :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top