TF2 members post themselves!

Only poor people suffer the consequences.

And, you know, all those people living in coastal areas (which contain such populated areas as New York City, New Orleans, London, etc).
 
I'd like to end the argument before it begins.

Being as young as I am, I'll have to possibly ask for permission to put my face up on the internet. If I do, then I'll put up my newly taken school pictures up.
 
I'd like to end the argument before it begins.

Being as young as I am, I'll have to possibly ask for permission to put my face up on the internet. If I do, then I'll put up my newly taken school pictures up.

It's all your choice if you want to.
 
Don't be alarmed Radio, but I think there's a picture of a cat in your bathroom.

are we just going to simply ignore that horrifyingly menacing hand towel

24e4z94.jpg


derp
 
I haven't played in this thread in some time. I've left the military and grown a beard. So here I am at a half ironman race the other day up in Oregon.

10700198_712902405460628_3922311937303959775_o.jpg


10628597_712936998790502_2893349642702941565_n.jpg


10647130_10154603981175451_7459242064329529640_n.jpg


10620705_714266091990926_3288253339210137941_n.jpg
 
I like to argue and troll. sorry is my hobby c:

Peace Rabb on the other hand yeezas, I curse the day I have classes on the third floor...
 
I like to argue and troll. sorry is my hobby c:

Peace Rabb on the other hand yeezas, I curse the day I have classes on the third floor...

Go troll elsewhere, some of us would prefer this thread to remain active and NOT locked.
 
I haven't played in this thread in some time. I've left the military and grown a beard. So here I am at a half ironman race the other day up in Oregon.

Hair gives a resistance in water thus you're not swimming as fast.
 
=(eGO)= Magus: I should fill the OP with a bunch of gifs.
Nix.ghc: Make it anime
Nix.ghc: or cats.
=(eGO)= Magus: You're a genius
=(eGO)= Magus: I'm going to fill it with every cat gif on the internet
 
EGepeYp.jpg

feast your eyes upon my amazingness, babies
and bella. she's totes adorbs.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top