TF2 members post themselves!

Well it's not makeup, that's how my face is structured from the accident. But here's one before I grew out the facial hair and started fighting for the rights of others.

uCY8eUj.jpg
 
Homecoming week.... flock day.... we went as the Scooby-Doo gang...

I'm Fred with the crazy unkempt blonde hair! Excuse our horrible scooby and our shaggy who did not show up!

Q01Sk1h.jpg
 
I was a farmer (overalls means farmer, right?) for Halloween.
(AKA I was Explonaut for Halloween)

2mwbdvn.jpg


did I only post this to make a Kansas joke about Explo?

yes
 
I was a farmer (overalls means farmer, right?) for Halloween.
(AKA I was Explonaut for Halloween)

2mwbdvn.jpg


did I only post this to make a Kansas joke about Explo?

yes

#kansaslife
Well played.... The stereotypical farmer is strong with this one, sadly i might possibly own a hat like that. >.>
UjNJqd5.jpg

Anyway this is PART of my costume, sadly i was unable to get it complete in time, though i already have stilts and am working on a suit, and ways to extend the arms and legs. And if you do not know what i am trying to be you DO NOT play enough Slender Fortress
 
I had a friend in high school who was around 6'7". The year Slender came out, he dressed up as the Slenderman. Had the suit, mask, gloves, the whole shebang. Ended up scaring a lot of people during the half hour before school started by hanging out in a small waiting area off the student commons.

It was fantastic.

On another note, this sweatshirt was my birthday present/halloween costume (yes, another mirror selfie, since I actually don't own a camera).

NqCZlzA.jpg


It's the shirt worn by David Leatherhoff from Afraid of Monsters, and it's also an unlockable from Cry of Fear (which is free on steam!). Had it custom made, 'cause I love those games so much.
 
Pretty sure most phones now have front-facing cameras to avoid the whole nasty-bathroom-mirror-looking-at-the-phone picture.
 
Unfortunately, my front-facing camera has a gigantic crack running right through the center of it.

And now that you mention it, I really should clean that mirror...
 
#kansaslife
Well played.... The stereotypical farmer is strong with this one, sadly i might possibly own a hat like that. >.>
UjNJqd5.jpg

Anyway this is PART of my costume, sadly i was unable to get it complete in time, though i already have stilts and am working on a suit, and ways to extend the arms and legs. And if you do not know what i am trying to be you DO NOT play enough Slender Fortress

Are you also planning on getting your DNA modified so that you can grow tentacles out of your back?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top