TF2 members post themselves!

cookie733.jpg

XD You're amazing
 
Here is a 30 year old picture of me, receiving Airman of the Quarter for my squadron. I was in transportation, so there wasn't much competition.

20160223_192922.jpg


30 years ago. Most of you would be... not.

good to know im not the oldest one around here...(tries to not think about turning 30 this year), I kinda never grew up as you could all plainly see :'D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJJ-ZLdrTwY[/ame]
 
why do you have a coloring book picture of Kirby on your wall?

Lol, my little sister drew it. She was upset cause the boys kept taking her pictures off the wall, so I said she could put all her drawing on my wall to keep them safe
 
Awesome, freshmeatthead! I was a 5th grader 30 years ago, so you have me beat in old :) I got soldier of the year in ~ 1997 (Army National Guard) but I do not have a picture of that. My ears stuck out ~ 7" from each side of my face (took me a while to grow into my head) so I wouldn't want to show it anyway... lol

Lots of prior-service folks in eGO! Love it! :) Thank you for serving our country, freshmeathead and Halo! :thumbup1:

And thank you for your service!
 
I've been doing a ton of running recently since I uninstalled. Miss you guys/gals though.

12745452_10156567096375451_8132700536256787221_n.jpg


12650942_10156514709470451_4180282084115185909_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I was in New York City with my University's top choir (Texas Tech's University Choir, under the famous Richard Bjella for you music nerds) this past weekend... And the 15 of us who went got to perform selections from Schubert at Carnegie hall.

Guess who came? xD

CANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Surprised to find out Nudist doesn't walk around nude.

The world is a darker place knowing that. :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top