- Joined
- Feb 22, 2016
- Messages
- 371
Apparently we've lost the banhammer. No sight of Idol in ages.
Hmm. Any other blunt objects laying around?
Apparently we've lost the banhammer. No sight of Idol in ages.
new hair :3
new hair :3
Been spending the year focusing on my running, growing my hair out, climbing mountains, and being a dirty hippie.
Picture running is from July during a half marathon.
![]()
This picture is from 3 days ago, sitting atop Mt Tyndall in the eastern Sierras. Very brutal hike/climb to get to the summit. Had fun though.
![]()
![]()
The bf and I.
I wear glasses, for those of you who don't know what I look like.
The bf and I.
I wear glasses, for those of you who don't know what I look like.
I believe, like with Mister36, that you are the car in the background. None of you can prove me wrong.
sick flannel thing
mah boi goin around dressed in abs.It's the only shirt I own.
The bf and I.
I wear glasses, for those of you who don't know what I look like.