Interested in Scrimming?

Scrim Type?

  • 5 Man CS:GO Team

    Points: 18 34.0%
  • 5 Man CS:S Team

    Points: 22 41.5%
  • 10 Man CS:GO Team

    Points: 3 5.7%
  • 10 man CS:S Team

    Points: 10 18.9%

  • Total voters
    53
5 mans common? They are far from it in CSGO unless you have ESEA. Source is dying competitively, and unless you want to get sat on by old Source invite and main players then CSGO is the only option. Also you wouldn't have a 10 man "Team" You would get a server to be used to 10 man on.

k
 
CS:S can.. there is mIRC and stuff. I can find you an enemy right now. You just dont have it automatized as cs:go but still.
 
I picked 10 man CS:S because if by any chance im playing i will screw up and there is 9 other guys who can save me ._. and because i see 5 man is a short number.
 
Hi everyone, I used to run the third generation scrim team back in the day before I got busy with college.

I am totally down to get a scrim team together again, if in a less 'official' sense than it was last time. In my experience, a mix of open-invitation 10mans and a core 7 person 5man team is the best. I am down for CS:GO or CS:S, but I have more experience with CS:S.

I can also 'coach' people who need training in how to scrim, what the lingo is, how to get better etc etc. Feel free to add me on Steam, I am going to be on a lot more in the next couple months (until finals anyway).
 
I think some of u guys are a little confused with what 5 man and 10 man mean lol. 5 man means ur best five against a random 5. 10 man means a friendly little competition between 10 people that know each other. 10 man is still 5 v 5 not 10 v 10. Lol
 
Hey there Fart, if you're up for trying to reunite the scrim team I'm up for helping it get started. I did a lot of the admin work when sn0w was running it; and I'm sure if I asked him, Brandon would help out again.
 
Hi everyone, I used to run the third generation scrim team back in the day before I got busy with college.

I am totally down to get a scrim team together again, if in a less 'official' sense than it was last time. In my experience, a mix of open-invitation 10mans and a core 7 person 5man team is the best. I am down for CS:GO or CS:S, but I have more experience with CS:S.

I can also 'coach' people who need training in how to scrim, what the lingo is, how to get better etc etc. Feel free to add me on Steam, I am going to be on a lot more in the next couple months (until finals anyway).

Hit this guy up yo he taught me everything about scrimming back in like 2010.

Hey there Fart, if you're up for trying to reunite the scrim team I'm up for helping it get started. I did a lot of the admin work when sn0w was running it; and I'm sure if I asked him, Brandon would help out again.

Nah brandon got all grown up and married so hes a busy man now.
 
I chose 5 man CSS team.

I actually voted because I want a scrim team.

I chose CSS because I don't have CSGO.

I chose 5 man because I personally prefer smaller groups (that's why I liked BFBC2, having a large team split into 4 member groups). Additionally, having 5 people would be much more manageable from a participation and dedication standpoint, as there might not be more willing to dedicate themselves to regular scrimming.
 
Last edited:
I think some of u guys are a little confused with what 5 man and 10 man mean lol. 5 man means ur best five against a random 5. 10 man means a friendly little competition between 10 people that know each other. 10 man is still 5 v 5 not 10 v 10. Lol

Yo dude... like she said, it's 5v5 even if it's called a 10man. There will never be a scrim in CS:S that has more than 10 people playing at one time.
 
Yo dude... like she said, it's 5v5 even if it's called a 10man. There will never be a scrim in CS:S that has more than 10 people playing at one time.

No.. I meant eGO 5 vs OtherClan 5 (5 man)

eGO 10 vs OtherClan 10 (10 man)

most people stick to the casual 5 v 5 but im trying to introduce something new like a 10 v 10 so it is new and doesn't die like the 5 v 5
 
No.. I meant eGO 5 vs OtherClan 5 (5 man)

eGO 10 vs OtherClan 10 (10 man)

most people stick to the casual 5 v 5 but im trying to introduce something new like a 10 v 10 so it is new and doesn't die like the 5 v 5

No one would take it seriously if it were to be 10 v 10, and the maps are not made for that.
 
No.. I meant eGO 5 vs OtherClan 5 (5 man)

eGO 10 vs OtherClan 10 (10 man)

most people stick to the casual 5 v 5 but im trying to introduce something new like a 10 v 10 so it is new and doesn't die like the 5 v 5

Strats work with 5 v 5 but a 10 v 10 breeds chaos. Leave that for the pub servers, that's what they're there for.
 
No one would take it seriously if it were to be 10 v 10, and the maps are not made for that.

All the past times we tried a 5 man team but it failed apart. If we try a 10 man team, we could get along more and of course it would be more fun for all of us. We tried a 5 man team SOO many times ad they all failed.
 
All the past times we tried a 5 man team but it failed apart. If we try a 10 man team, we could get along more and of course it would be more fun for all of us. We tried a 5 man team SOO many times ad they all failed.

Teams fail naturally, rosters change a lot from open to invite. It should be expected for a team to fail unless they are doing great.

If you could fine players that would take your 10 man thing seriously from other communities, then I guess it would be okay. But other communities/teams don't have 20 slot servers that they use.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top