Call an admin?

nomade

I made one post
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
7
Hi there,

So, after 10+ minutes of searching and googling, I don't seem to find that information. When playing on an eGO server, is there a way to call an admin? Sometimes the server I play on (Italy map) is ruined by a few guys flashing around and everything... and ppl leave little by little, without anyone knowing what to do...

Thanks
 
Ok, I found it via an in-game message. In case someone finds this post, the answer is, type a message and start it with @
 
Ok, I found it via an in-game message. In case someone finds this post, the answer is, type a message and start it with @

You have to type the message in team chat though, with the @ symbol.

ie. (Team)@Someone just cursed over mic on the T team.
 
Remember this is used to chat with the admins who are currently in game with you. This notifies them of any problems you may have. If there isnt an admin in game with you though and you need assistance, make sure to find one in ventrilo or adding some as steam friends.
 
I'm pretty sure that feature is for admins only.

This.

I had already asked that question, and it is indeed an admin only feature.


The best bet in this situation is to get on Vent, and add some G's and O's to your account. We're all happy to help.
 
Hey bud add me on steam and when im on if it happens i can hop and help you out :)
 
Just keep adding people on steam. Anyone with an eG or eGO are admins, so click on their profile and add them to STEAM.

ADD ME
 
I'm pretty sure that feature is for admins only.

Whoops, didn't realize he wasn't an admin. Thought I saw a G on him lol.

Anyways, follow what others have said: admin chat and adding admins to steam :)

SkylineGTR
 

Latest posts

Back
Top