That moment

keffene

Rookie
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
52
When you get killed by a 3 damage pellet from a scattergun 1000 miles away

Post your moments!
 
I love doing that. No better feeling then pecking away a runner with my pistol across the map after my doom bringer scares them off.
 
I've been killed by a Wrap assassin across badwater basin before :/ He hit it over the hill and beamed me right was I was jumping over the barrier.
 
I've been killed by a Wrap assassin across badwater basin before :/ He hit it over the hill and beamed me right was I was jumping over the barrier.

i had a pill hit me across harvest, it was the other grenade launcher T_T
 
uh

1 health on DR, invisible, killed with a sandman ball across 2fort.

I rage'd
 
Playing red sniper on upward.

1 health and I'm running away. I'm about to reach a health pack and I get killed cross map by a sandman...
 
uh

1 health on DR, invisible, killed with a sandman ball across 2fort.

I rage'd

DR, 1 HP get away.

Confident that I can get away.

Die of fall damage while cloaked.

This has happened on multiple occasions.
 
Surrounded by 3 pyros, all dominating me as medic. Just happened today actually. Fiery death occurred.
 
Back
Top