I'm our new Council

Bah, everyone knows fudgy brownies are teh bestzorz. Bring all your brownies to the corner of 5th and Gotham Way or suffer the consequences.

cesar-romero-as-the-joker.jpg
 
As council i still deny your request. Rule is all council agrees or it doesnt go through ask spidey ;)
 
As both council and advisor, you are all bananas. Except shiznoe. He's a potato.
 
N-light, As council I deny your request to deny requests.

but deny chipotle and accept potato on a condition that it not contain chipotle.

however let my ruling note that chipotle is delicious.


And therefore I accept chipotle.


Also darth is banned.
 
What, Media, where did you come from. I haven't seen you in literally years. I think.
 
N-light, As council I deny your request to deny requests.

but deny chipotle and accept potato on a condition that it not contain chipotle.

however let my ruling note that chipotle is delicious.


And therefore I accept chipotle.


Also darth is banned.

Night Lights deny is hereby denied. I abstain from voting on chipotle. Ban affirmed.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top