Return to Sender.

Kiririn

Thread Junky
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
838
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S8uJKNuXQY[/ame]




Sorry, that zone is unknown.
 
How is it even possible for people to play like that? Whenever I've tried; the delay between clicking and actual airblasting is too long. It's like you need to predict when they're going to fire. I didn't even see the rocket at 1:18.
 
For me, the highfive bait was the best. Airblasting a huntsman arrow is so fun when you actually do it.
 
^I did it for the first time a couple weeks ago. Felt so good, I giggled like a little schoolgirl.
 
So, no joke, I was having terrible delirium a night or two ago, and I was having strange TF2 minidreams, and I dreamed just that sequence of things with a pyro reflect jumping, and getting the mid air axetinguisher. Of course, this may all just be the delirium talking.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top