DeadAbyssus Rookie Joined Mar 29, 2013 Messages 55 Apr 3, 2013 #1 Hey guys. I wanted to let you know that i will be inactive till 12th April due to some personal reasons. i will be back after 12th april. Thank you. =(e)= DanyaL`
Hey guys. I wanted to let you know that i will be inactive till 12th April due to some personal reasons. i will be back after 12th april. Thank you. =(e)= DanyaL`
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Apr 3, 2013 #2 OK. Thanks for letting us know. Be safe and hurry back.
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Apr 3, 2013 #3 I miss you already...:blushing:
C CoachHines I made one post Joined Aug 24, 2011 Messages 14 Apr 14, 2013 #4 LOL i've been inactive for like a year damnn
E Energized EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 10, 2013 Messages 5,280 Apr 17, 2013 #5 CoachHines said: LOL i've been inactive for like a year damnn Click to expand... that quite a while :O
CoachHines said: LOL i've been inactive for like a year damnn Click to expand... that quite a while :O