What I'm REALLY waiting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buymagicfish

I made one post
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
17
Having a blast playing TF2. I just can't wait to be able to screw around with the models in Garry's Mod. Maybe after the release?
How can I have a fun signature banner till then?
 
[quote1190261494=GdbyLeggyBlonde]
yeah how'd you make yours?
[/quote1190261494]


Harharhar! It is a secret that I will never tell *twitch!* I will go to my grave knowing that information!

Actually, I just went into a lan map. Turned off the crosshair and taunted. I waited till I got what I wanted and snapped the shot.
Did the same with my sig (except with a lot of editing involved), Mop's sig, and A-Team's sig.
 
Very nice...
I'll have to give it a shot, see if I can come up with something special.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top