2013 is roughly 1/3 over. How has it treated you so far?

2013 is roughly 1/3 over. How has it treated you so far?

  • It's been an outstanding year. Bring on the rest of it!

    Points: 70 17.5%
  • For the most part, it's been ok.

    Points: 135 33.7%
  • Can't complain. Nothing bad happened, but nothing good either.

    Points: 85 21.2%
  • Ugh, off to a bad start, but things are looking up!

    Points: 44 11.0%
  • Ugh, off to a bad start, with no end in sight.

    Points: 57 14.2%
  • Other (please explain)

    Points: 10 2.5%

  • Total voters
    401

DragonD

The Division of None
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
3,240
2013 is roughly 1/3 over. How has it treated you so far?

Jan, Feb, and March are usually pretty "blah" and boring for me, not much really happens.
 
Last edited:
Didn't even notice that it was April. Cannot believe we are already 4 months into 2013. Life goes by so darn fast now that I am grown up.
 
I bought a car and i been dating a pretty girl so im very happy
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My first semester of college ever is almost up, and it is kicking my butt. Precalc is THE WORST.
 
Worst year of my life and it isn't getting better anytime in the near future. That's all im going to say.
 
Life begins at 30. Last year was great and so far this year is even better.
 
Been great for me so far! My wife and I found a nicer place IN TOWN, we found out there will be a baby in September and finally on my way to continue my education. Things couldn't be better.
 
My girlfriend broke up with me and college is getting harder. Not liking 2013 so far.
 
Didn't even notice that it was April. Cannot believe we are already 4 months into 2013. Life goes by so darn fast now that I am grown up.

Exactly what I was gonna say.

I remember a few years back when I didn't do anything, life seemed so SLOWWWWWW i was like counting months and I thought 2011 was just yesterday. But due to busy schedule, lifes been super fast for me. Enjoying it :)
 
Back
Top