Boyle's true identity finally exposed

Your squirrel is very cute, very talented artist your wife. Do you guys make any profit off the website?
By the way the story about the cabbage patch doll collectors after yours - The last time I was so disturbed was the lecture and slide show by the county coroner I attended in college. I wont be able to sleep for a month.
 
Thanks for watching everyone. It just goes to show you MY crazy obsession is my wife and animal family!
 
Yeah it was very nice! :)
I liked the walk to the store to get the bits for the whitehouse set lol.

Though at the end, i was curious about one thing:
Can squirrels be trained similar to dogs or cats?
 
I truly hope someone will put this on YouTube so that I can watch it.. Hell, I'll torrent it if I have to!
 
After the "I Dream of Genie" guy, Sugar Bush seems perfectly normal! Thanks for sharing you two.
 
It was great Boyle! It was cool seeing - SQUIRREL - someone passionate about something these days that isn't I Dream of Jeanie mannequins. And as others have said... 70 hrs a week!

25824802.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top