Boyle's true identity finally exposed

Hi everybody, This is Kelly (Mrs. Boyle) and Drew, of course, is Boyle. The truth is finally out. We would like to invite all of you to watch us tomorrow night on TLC channel. We will be appearing on My Crazy Obsession at 10 pm EST. Our squirrel, Sugar Bush, is being spotlighted and the show tours her extensive studio. See ya there!
Here's a preview:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/sugar-bush-the-squirrel-is-the-most-pampered-pet-in-florida

Now the avatars makes sense. I approve! :laugh:
And All's I can say is, I will try my best to watch!


Though, Boyle's skinnier than I thought he would be. But the voice checks out!(don't mean anything bad by it, ofcourse :))

shout outs to ego members planned? ;)
This!
If possible!
 
Last edited:
That's pretty cool. I now understand the reference of your steam avatar. I always wondered the significance of that squirrel.
 
Last edited:
eGO is slowly taking over the world. Good plan you two.
First the Internet
then the TVs
AND THEN every other news production
 
That squirrel has more clothes than I've had my enitre life! Will be sure to watch this tonight. :)
 
HAHAHAHA OMG, IT'S A SQUIRREL... IN A FREAKIN DRESS!!!

Drew and Kelly,

I'm watching the hell out of this!
 
It says for me its on at 10 PM pacific, maybe you still have a chance to see it? I thought I missed it at first as well.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top