G gruber Rookie Joined Sep 24, 2007 Messages 78 Oct 2, 2007 #1 Hey I just wanted to know if 72.232.186.108:27015 was offline. I'm pretty sure I saw it that way last night, could be wrong though. But it seems to be down, any word?
Hey I just wanted to know if 72.232.186.108:27015 was offline. I'm pretty sure I saw it that way last night, could be wrong though. But it seems to be down, any word?
Kendle Fire Bringer Board Member Joined Jul 10, 2006 Messages 1,860 Oct 2, 2007 #2 Server is offline for a little bit. <script type="text/javascript"><!-- google_ad_client = "pub-6664129696533228"; google_ad_width = 234; google_ad_height = 60; google_ad_format = "234x60_as"; google_ad_type = "text"; //2007-10-02: edgegamers.org google_ad_channel = "4362440613"; google_color_border = "000033"; google_color_bg = "000033"; google_color_link = "FFFFFF"; google_color_text = "999999"; google_color_url = "008000"; //--> </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"> </script>
Server is offline for a little bit. <script type="text/javascript"><!-- google_ad_client = "pub-6664129696533228"; google_ad_width = 234; google_ad_height = 60; google_ad_format = "234x60_as"; google_ad_type = "text"; //2007-10-02: edgegamers.org google_ad_channel = "4362440613"; google_color_border = "000033"; google_color_bg = "000033"; google_color_link = "FFFFFF"; google_color_text = "999999"; google_color_url = "008000"; //--> </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"> </script>
G gruber Rookie Joined Sep 24, 2007 Messages 78 Oct 2, 2007 #3 Alright thanks Kendle that response was freakishly fast, but much appreciated it. Was just curious!