R ramatheson Forum Fiend Joined Jun 22, 2007 Messages 650 Oct 7, 2007 #1 ...my Steam Rating. How is this calculated? I've searched around on google and Steam, but can't find info on it. Am I blind? Lol...
...my Steam Rating. How is this calculated? I've searched around on google and Steam, but can't find info on it. Am I blind? Lol...
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Oct 7, 2007 #2 Your steam rating? yours is "7.9 - Was on, Wax off", mine is "10 - EAGLE SCREAM!"
Yoo-Hoo!{RD} Famous Joined Jun 27, 2007 Messages 540 Oct 7, 2007 #3 It's just calculated based on your total hours played in Steam games over two weeks. I believe 40 hours is the threshold for a Steam rating of 10.
It's just calculated based on your total hours played in Steam games over two weeks. I believe 40 hours is the threshold for a Steam rating of 10.
R ramatheson Forum Fiend Joined Jun 22, 2007 Messages 650 Oct 7, 2007 #4 Oh okay, thanks yoo hoo. Yeah wally, i know what it is, just wondering how it is determined. Thanks!
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Oct 7, 2007 #5 Oh, ok....then....what yoo-hoo said
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Oct 8, 2007 #6 Been 10 since it came out...and now lowered to 9.8 xD
R ramatheson Forum Fiend Joined Jun 22, 2007 Messages 650 Oct 8, 2007 #7 Forcast: This will become the official "compare your you-know-what thread" Lol... HINT: It rhymes with e-venus.
Forcast: This will become the official "compare your you-know-what thread" Lol... HINT: It rhymes with e-venus.